I’ve been MIA for um…ok, for the whole semester. So, I feel it is my duty to tell you what I have been doing for the past 4-5 months.
For starters, I resumed my trip to the Grand Canyon with my best friend Thelma. She didn’t make it…
When I wasn’t going to school, which was quite often since I’m not the most studious person in the world, (Don’t tell my mother…) I was doing one of five things:
1. Working for the ever lovely Emily. The owner of Broken Spear Designs. She keeps me busy learning new things about the graphic design world and has helped me stay atop of the latest fashions. (She also sends me stylish Christmas presents…Thanks Em!)
2. Working at Texas Trio. A furniture store/clothing boutique in Amarillo, Texas. I can’t even spell out for you how cool this place is folks. It’s B-E-A-U-T-full of Western Glam. Amen. (P.S. Another job Emily helped me get.)
3. Working at the Cattle Range. The Cattle Range is a website where you can sell your cattle…FOR FREE. We have people call from Texas, Louisiana, Canada, etc., etc… It’s a job that keeps me on my toes constantly and I love it. I owe my dear friend Jayce Jane (a Kansas native and forever Wildcat fan) for helping me get that one!
4. Painting for Cherrycow Headquarters. No matter what I fill my days with they just don’t seem right if there’s not ALOT of painting involved. So, I spend as much time possible as I can painting suitcases, clothes, the carpet, etc…
5. Spending time with my family and friends. Because after all, what is a girl without her best compadres and a bowl of John Wayne beans in front of her ever going to amount to?
Now that I’ve bored you to tears, I think I’ll go watch Thelma & Louise.